Posted to rec.food.equipment
[email protected] pltrgyst@xhost.org is offline

Default Info required on induction cooker settings

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 02:14:54 -0700 (PDT), Aditya Blaze >
wrote:

>I recently bought an induction cooker. It has settings like 'hot
>pot' (cooking in terms of watts), fry (in terms of temperature), soup,
>congee and steam.
>Can anyone here please help (any pointers to online documents would
>also be helpful).

O have three induction hobbs, and all gthree have numerical settings from 1 to
10. Each also has the ability to cook by temperature, ranging from 150 deg to
400 deg. F. I've never seen settings as you describe.

What make and model is yours?

-- Larry