JEP

Default Agglomerated Corks

(Joe Sallustio) wrote in message . com>...

Hi Joe,

Nice experiment and write up.

> That number stayed constant over the 5 years, I did not test the first one >until 3 months.

When you say the number stayed constant over the 5 years, do you mean
the delta between the test and control groups was contant or the
measured loss of SO2 was constant? Or both?

> I like the look of these Nomacorq'a I'm playing around at now. I have some in > bottle close to a year so I guess it's time to look them over soon.

Same type of experiment with a control group? I hope you'll let us
know the results.

Thanks,

Andy