Bob

Default Foam Through Airlock Question

> I know it would probably be better to ferment a bucket but I just love
> watching it in the carboy. The other two batches didn't foam over
> like this one did. Bottom line is I just hate to put it in the bucket
> because I can't see it swirling around! But I guess that would be
> better.
>
> Thanks for the responses guys! This sure is a lot easier than
> beermaking.

If winemaking is so easy, then how come you're having problems with foam in
your airlock? I've been making wine for 20 years, and I still learn
something new and interesting every time I make wine, or read postings in
this newsgroup. The more you try to perfect your methods and your wines,
then more you will find out how complex it can be.

Sounds like you're having fun making wine, which is the main reason to make
it in the first place. Good luck.