Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Kent[_5_] Kent[_5_] is offline

Default meat at costco

"Storrmmee" > wrote in message
> on dh's most recent trip to costco he got ribeye or t bone, and lamb chops
> for our dinners in the next few days, all of it looked great to him and
> the lamb had gone from 10.99 lb to 6.99 for the lamb chops, so if you like
> lamb it might be worth checkng out. Lee

Costco's lamb is from Australia and New Zealand and is different than
American lamb, lacking its subtle taste. It's not bad, just different. This
is particularly true of their boneless leg of lamb. This is just a "so you
know". We're great fans of all Costco meat. $6.99/lb for lamb chops is a
great price. We just had the same lamb chops at $10.99 and they were
excellent. I'm not aware that Costco does markdowns.

Kent