Posted to rec.food.cooking
Landon Landon is offline

Default Solly's Hot Tamales

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 19:56:56 -0500, Andy > wrote:

>Landon > wrote:
>
>> You must have a business selling them. I don't think I've ever seen
>> 100 dozen tamales in my entire life!

>Landon,
>
>Heck, put me down for maybe four tamales!!!
>
>It sounds like a gross exaggeration to me too!
>
>Best,
>
>Andy

Now hold on. When you say "It sounds like a gross exaggeration to me
too!", you imply that I also think it was. That's not what I said
Andy. I said"You must have a business selling them. I don't think I've
ever seen 100 dozen tamales in my entire life!", and that's all I
meant. I neither implied or said anything about "gross exaggeration".

Your statement would be more accurate if you dropped the "too" from
the end of it. You really mean that *you* think it is a gross
exaggeration. Right?