j*ni p.

Default What to eat after oral surgery?

Hark! I heard Wayne Boatwright > say:

> Tomorrow I'm having several teeth extracted, affecting both sides of my
> mouth. Apart from the obvious, milk shakes...puddings...soups, etc., what
> would be a good choice of foods that don't require much if any chewing?

Scrambled eggs!! Hubby had me making them like crazy, it was the
one thing that tasted good to him and was easy to eat. I didn't eat
much the day after I had my wisdom teeth out, as general anesthesia
usually makes me barfy for at 12-24 hours...

--
j*ni p. ~ mom, gamer, novice cook ~
...fish heads, fish heads, eat them up, yum!