Jim Lovejoy

Default What Ever Happened to Jeff Smith, The Frugal Gourmet?

"cutecat" > wrote in
hlink.net:

> "Bill" > wrote in message
>> BR549 wrote:
>> > Naw....he`s buried the next plot over from me y`all.

>> Smith is alive and maybe well. He was accused of molesting
>> and young boy and he settled out of court. The TV network
>> dropped him and his show like hot cakes. He has been trying
>> to make a come back. He still lives in the Seattle area.
>>
>> He was a former minister, maybe he trained in the Catholic
>> Church.
>>

> Nope, the Lutherans are his clan.

Nope again. "Methodist minister and former chaplain at the University of
Puget Sound"

(The University of Puget Sound was a Methodist University before they
decided that wasn't sophisticated enough and severed official ties with
Methodism.)