Posted to rec.food.cooking
Tommy Joe Tommy Joe is offline

Default Getting the salt out of olives

PL wrote:

> That you're a ****ing troll???

> You've known for a long time, you pathetic prick.

I know everything. We all do. Occasionally some of us must
pretend not to know things to bolster conversation. We all pretend
not to know while deepdown we know everything, including many things
we don't want to know. But I'm not a troll, idiot - I'm just a guy
who posts here occasionally, usually to ask a question about food or
it's preparation. Then a guy likes you comes along and gives me an
opportunity to extend my visit, which has nothing to do with being a
troll, a term I hate using because it's a contrived fad-like internet
thing that won't even be around 100 years from now, I predict.

TJ