Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_2_] John Kuthe[_2_] is offline

Default Weber charcoal grill replacement/repair parts?

We cleaned up and fired up an old Weber charcoal grill last evening,
but found that the bottom louver controls were rusted off, leaving the
bottom louvers open and uncontrollable. I looked on the Weber website
and here's a pic of what should be in the bottom of this Weber kettle:

http://www.weber.com/assets/en-us/fe...d18_diff_2.jpg

I searched the Weber site for repair parts but found nada.

Anyone have experience repairing such a problem? What approach did you
use (besides buying a whole new Weber kettle) and where did you get
parts?

Thanks,

John Kuthe...