hellohello hellohello is offline
Experienced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylamar Jones View Post
Hi. I live in Los Angeles and I recently found a local Indian market
that sells vegetarian meals, with no preservatives or sweeteners, in
pouches that you can microwave in two minutes. Here are the websites of
the companies that make the meals (they are all in India):

Haldiram's
Indian Pickles, Indian Chutneys, Indian Frozen Foods, Indian Masalas and Pastes by ADF Foods, Mumbai.
MTR : Ready to Eat

I don't cook much so finding these meals was pretty exciting to me. I'm
just wondering if there are other companies that make similar healthy,
microwavable meals of other cuisines, such as Thai, Chinese or
Vietnamese. Does anyone know?

Are there any food-related websites on which I should also post this
question?

Thanks
well , in fact most of the chinese food are microwavable.
but i don't think microwaved food is good for our health.conversely,drinking chinese tea is very good for our health and weight loss.
www.5ktea.com, the number-one Chinese online teashop ,enjoys the reputation for the best teas and services.