Dana Myers

Default Does Champagne go bad?

Vilco wrote:
> "pavane" ha scritto
>

>>Korbel, a California sparkler deliberately
>>mislabeled as "Champagne."

> If it is labeled Champagne, France should
> impose an importation tax of 200% on every
> wine coming in France from the USA until
> this Korbel stops labeling Champagne what
> is not Champagne.
> Call this "an eye for an eye, a tooth
> for a tooth".

Blah blah blah.

Consumers that give a sh*t understand the difference
between "champagne" from California and Champagne. Other
consumers don't matter (they don't care... they just don't
know the difference and don't care anyway).

Now, I'm a guy that's uptight enough to call
sparkling wine from California "sparkling wine"
in casual conversation. I *get it*. I also don't
buy much French wine. If worrying about your name
is a big deal, I'm not interesting in your wine. The
reasons should be obvious.

Dana