Massa Blackadder

Default Does Champagne go bad?

"dick" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> I once read an article on this. For example Schramsburg is also labeled

as
> Champagne.

Even though its still wrong in principle, Schramsburg is a product worthy of
the name. Its quite another thing to produce something that tastes like
carbonated apple juice and slap "Champagne" on it.

Massa Blackadder

--
"I wants to be in heaven with all my white folks, just to wait on them
and love them, and serve them, sorta like I did in slavery time."

- Betty Cofer, former slave.

> The rationale was that the actual vines were from that region in France.
> Somehow I think that was felt to justify the naming of it.
>
> Not sure but I don't think they operate outside the scope of the law.

They