Posted to alt.food.asian
Skylamar Jones Skylamar Jones is offline

Default Microwavable Asian Meals

Hi. I live in Los Angeles and I recently found a local Indian market
that sells vegetarian meals, with no preservatives or sweeteners, in
pouches that you can microwave in two minutes. Here are the websites of
the companies that make the meals (they are all in India):

http://haldiram.com/
http://adf-foods.com/our-brands/cate...id=1&cat_id=15
http://mtrfoods.com/readytoeat/index.htm

I don't cook much so finding these meals was pretty exciting to me. I'm
just wondering if there are other companies that make similar healthy,
microwavable meals of other cuisines, such as Thai, Chinese or
Vietnamese. Does anyone know?

Are there any food-related websites on which I should also post this
question?

Thanks