Posted to alt.food.asian
Kate Connally Kate Connally is offline

Default Korean Black Goat Stew recipe?

Hi everyone,
It's my first time here. Someone at rec.food.cooking
suggested y'all might be able to help me. I recently
saw a reference to Korean Black Goat Stew that is served
at a restaurant in NYC. Since I love goat and recently
found a local purveyor I'm looking for some new recipes
to try. I like lots of Korean foods so I was hoping to
find this recipe.

However, I searched every-which-way I could think of on
the internet and came up with zilch!

Would anyone out there happen have a recipe for the
goat stew or know where to find one?

Thanks,
Kate

--