Posted to rec.food.cooking
LarbGai LarbGai is offline

Default Monica Pignotti: WHY SHE WAS FIRED FROM FSU!!

On Feb 16, 8:04*am, blake murphy > wrote:

> well, i'm a little skeptical. *a google of 'krypsis' turns up no pointers
> to what looks like somebody's name. *no facebook, nothing. *mostly it turns
> up a term tied to some jesus mumbo-jumbo, and some posts by you
> (presumably) elsewhere.
>
> your pal,
> blake-

****** Krypsis or the Krypto Kid as he is known to us as, is a retired
government tea lady who spent 55 years with her snout in the public
trough writing reports so secret even she was'nt allowed to read them.

Frequently pokes her snout into to threads uninvited and whinges and
whines about anything.

Has NOTHING useful to say. Feel free to poke fun at her as we do.