Posted to rec.food.cooking
blake murphy[_2_] blake murphy[_2_] is offline

Default Monica Pignotti: WHY SHE WAS FIRED FROM FSU!!

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 06:19:08 +1100, Krypsis wrote:

> On 15/02/2010 4:25 AM, blake murphy wrote:

>>> Exactly! If they don't stand behind their words, then their words are
>>> highly suspect.
>>>
>>> Krypsis

>> um, is krypsis your real name?
>>
>> your pal,
>> blake

> Why yes, how did you guess?
>
> Krypsis

well, i'm a little skeptical. a google of 'krypsis' turns up no pointers
to what looks like somebody's name. no facebook, nothing. mostly it turns
up a term tied to some jesus mumbo-jumbo, and some posts by you
(presumably) elsewhere.

your pal,
blake