danc danc is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Neuner View Post
Hi all,

I just had to replace an old propane grill and discovered that all the
new grills come with Type 1 connections.

My problem is that I have a number of propane tanks which have
built-in quick disconnect (i.e. they were not adapted, but came stock
with QD hardware). The tanks all have at least a few years of life
left in them and I would prefer not to replace them just now if I
don't have to.

Does anyone know of an adapter to connect a Type 1 grill to a QD tank?

Thanks,
George
QUOTE=danc;1437040]Try this link,PES Propane Equipment & Supply Heating Mr. Heater Accessories I think the quick connect to pol,or acme,qcc1 is what your looking for if not try changing hoses ie;use your old hoses being sure to check for leaks after you switch them with the new ones,soap and water poured over the connections with the valve turn on looking for any bubbles.