Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lou Decruss[_3_] Lou Decruss[_3_] is offline

Default What To Serve With Stuffed Peppers?

I've got 6 nice red bell peppers and a bunch of bulk Italian sausage I
made. I'm googling the pepper recipes but I'm not sure what else to
make. I can make some bread and I've got stuff for a fresh salad.
I've got a package of gnocchi and several types of pasta. I can use
store bought spaghetti sauce or make a gorgonzola sauce. Or use the
gorgonzola in the peppers and use the store stuff for pasta.

I'm kinda overwhelmed and cornfuzed. What's usually served with
stuffed peppers? Is stuffed peppers even an Italian dish or is it an
American thing?

Louise turns 29 today and I'd like to make a nice meal for her.

TIA,

Lou