Posted to rec.food.cooking
Duwop[_2_] Duwop[_2_] is offline

Default How do I warm cooked dungeness crab?

On Dec 16, 3:16*am, Sqwertz > wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 19:55:44 -0800, sf wrote:
> > Oh, stop yer killing me. *What's a good price for dungeness now?

> Here in Austin it's a mere $10/lb.
>
> Which is why I haven't had it for close to a decade.
>
> -sw

Ya know, even at that price I'd have it once a year. Even knowing that
it's been frozen too.

Okay, I'd get it once a year hoping the batch I got didn't suck from
the freezing process.

Two years ago we made the mistake (false advertising) of buying thawed
dungeness crab for company and it was, not so good.
It can be decent, but where we live we can be picky about that.

Fresh dungeness, second to fresh wild Pacific salmon for my favorites
from the ocean.

Ever grilled a freshly caught salmon? Mmmmmm.