Reg

Default Dumb Question - Cooking Sausage in Microwave

Jedi Master CK wrote:
> I have fresh italian sausage that I want uncut on the side for
> spaghetti and red sauce...
>
> Can I simply cook the sausage link in the microwave? If yes, how long
> do I cook it for in the microwave? Until it reaches 170 degrees?
>
> I, and My Little Daughter, Thank You in Advance...

Braise the sausage right in with the sauce. Both will taste great when
you're finished.

Brown the sausage in a skillet and add them to your sauce. Bring the
sauce up to a simmer and slowly cook for about 30 minutes. Take
the sausage out and serve them on the side.

For extra flavor, deglaze the skillet with some wine or stock
and add it into the sauce.