jmcquown

Default Dumb Question - Cooking Sausage in Microwave

Jedi Master CK wrote:
> I have fresh italian sausage that I want uncut on the side for
> spaghetti and red sauce...
>
> Can I simply cook the sausage link in the microwave? If yes, how long
> do I cook it for in the microwave? Until it reaches 170 degrees?
>
> I, and My Little Daughter, Thank You in Advance...

Sounds like you have a good start to a good sauce. So why not brown it in a
pot and if needed add a little olive oil? You can cook the sauce in the
same pot after you've browned the sausage. It will take a bit for fresh
(uncooked) sausage to cook but if you brown it in the pot and then cook it
in the sauce, should work out perfectly.

Jill