Posted to rec.food.equipment
jt august[_3_] jt august[_3_] is offline

Default Who Makes the Best Manual Can Opener?

In article >,
Susan > wrote:

> I am seriously considering trading up from my Swingaway to this one for
> hygiene, comfort and safety reasons. I like all my OXO products so far,
> not any complaints.
> http://www.cooking.com/products/shprodde.asp?SKU=198946

I had a Krupps electric version of one of these. They are so-so. Not
all cans are workable with these things. When they work, they are
incredible. But I used too many brands that didn't work. Those ended
up being more trouble with a regular can opener after the edgeless
didn't work. If you try one, make sure you are a return period to try
it out, and return it if it doesn't work out for you.

jt