RLK

Default Crispy Walnut Shrimp

"Tom Cardinal" > >
> I live in the midwest, and have found this wonderful dish at
> only one Chinese restaurant. Crispy Walnut Shrimp is a dish where the
> shrimp are covered with a sweet coating, a sweet gravy, and served over
> broccoli ( or pea pods ) and glazed walnuts.

My father calls it Shrimp Grand Marnier.... he makes it for us whenever he
comes to visit. I don't have an exact recipe but it is made from mayonnaise,
pineapple juice and Grand Marnier to your liking and drizzled over panfried
shrimp. I guess the idea is to dilute the mayo enough that it is perfect to
drizzle.