Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] info@foodforu.ca is offline

Default Marinated Garlic Cloves recipe?

On Fri, 1 May 2009 09:29:29 -0500, (Betsy) wrote:

>I have looked everywhere for a recipe for marinated garlic cloves. I
>love the ones at whole foods but why pay $10 a pound when you can make
>your own? I have looked on the internet and through all my cookbooks and
>i can't find one. Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance.

Would this help?

* Exported from MasterCook *

Marinated Garlic Cloves

Recipe By :
Serving Size : 4 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : Vegetarian

3/4 cup Olive oil
3 tb Lemon juice
1/2 ts Salt
1/2 ts Thyme
20 md Garlic cloves
1/2 tsp Black pepper
2 tb Parsley
1 med Jalapeno pepper

Peel garlic cloves and place in sealable jar. Peel Jalapeno and remove
seeds. In blender combine all ingredients, blend till liquefied.
Add contents of blender to jar and seal.
Allow to marinate atleast 48 hrs. in fridge before using.