Duwop

Default Bottling sauce

Greg Leman wrote:
> I guess the coincidence is that we're both from Carolina -- believe
> it or not but there's a lot of Q people around here. Although I
> wonder how he can create Carolina Q in MT.

Using the same methods, techniques, etc maybe? Or is there something about
Carolina's air that allows for it to be made only there? Is it something
like Japan's special snow or unique digestive system? (Japanese excuses for
prohibiting importations of some US goods, citing Japanese uniqueness as the
reason)

What you boys down there do have is a lot of other people making the same
style to compare to and compete against which we outside of the Carolina's
dont have. Doesn't mean we can't try though.