Greg Leman

Default Bottling sauce

> wrote in message
> "Greg Leman" > wrote:
> > "jerry" > wrote in message
> > > We need help and directions on a company that will bottle our sauce.

> []
> > > --
> > > Carolina Cuisine L.L.C.
> > > Jerry's Pit BBQ

> []
> > >
> > >[]

> > --
> > Greg Leman
> > Carolina Sauce Company, Inc.

> Carolina Cuisine . . . Carolina Sauce. Interesting 'coincidence'.

I guess the coincidence is that we're both from Carolina -- believe it or
not but there's a lot of Q people around here. Although I wonder how he can
create Carolina Q in MT.

I've been posting to this group since last year. And when I responded, he
hadn't spewed his spam yet. So I guess I fell for his bait. Silly me, just
trying to be helpful.

I also challenge you to point out the commercial content of my post other
than the website in the tagline. Heck, I was giving out hard earned
information for free.

--
Greg Leman
Carolina Sauce Company, Inc.