Posted to rec.food.cooking
Tara Tara is offline

Default Ideas for Spring/Easter salad?

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 15:23:40 -0700 (PDT), Kris >
wrote:

>Good afternoon all,
>
>Trying to put together my Easter dinner menu, and I'm stuck on the
>salad.
>
>Usually I do a walnut, pear & blue cheese on butter lettuce, but I'm
>having a pear tart for dessert and I don't want to "double-dip".
>
>What other Spring-y green salads do you make? All suggestions welcome.

If you like blue cheese with greens, you would like the baby blue
salad, which contains baby greens, blue cheese, strawberries, orange
sections, and sweet and spicy pecans:

http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/re...pe_id=46 6956

It is such a wonderful combination of flavors and textures.

Tara