Posted to rec.food.cooking
Paul M. Cook Paul M. Cook is offline

Default REQUEST: Clay Pot Chicken

"Bob Terwilliger" > wrote in message
> Paul wrote about Chinese claypots:
>
>> The whole reason they have a steam chimney in the center is because it is
>> meant for STEAMING. Have you ever even seen one? I don't think you
>> have.
>> Googe Yunnan pot.
>>
>> Moron.

> A claypot is not the same as a Yunnan pot. It doesn't have a steam chimney
> in the center. Here, take a look:
>
> http://www.chinesefooddiy.com/images/Clay-Pot-5.jpg
>
> Have you ever seen one? I don't think you have.

Looks familiar. How would you use it to cook if you had no oven? It would
work great as a cooking vessel but they didn't have ovens in China for a
couple of thousand years.

> Now apologize for being such a jerk.

Nope. Wertz shoots off his damn mouth all the damn time and he hasn't got a
clue what he's talking about. If doing a sinple Google search is too much
work he can just kiss my ass.

Paul