Default wild boar smoke recipe

(Alon Negev) wrote:
> >> Hi all , I need a good recipe for smoking wild boar ribs .
> >>
> >> Any suggestions ?
> >>
> >> thanks
> >>

> > There is no good recipe. Wild boar ribs are deadly poison. Mail them to
> > me immediately and I will dispose of them properly for you.
> >

> Nick,
> I see that they *did* renew your license as the "Wild Boar Authorized
> Disposal Facility"
> Any help in getting mine on this other coast?

He. Heh. Heh. Sorry Bobber, KKKalifornia prohibits export! I expect to be
goin' up to Tehachapi ta drop one or two in the near future.

I'll think of ya, though. ;~/

--
Intuitive insights from Nick, Retired in the San Fernando Valley
"Giving violent criminals a government guarantee that their intended