Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig is offline

Default Kraft Mac & Cheese

I used to eat it once in a great while. ONLY the blue box and it had
to be at least whole milk (or half and half) an some extra butter.
Then a few years ago one of my work colleagues made it and I ended up
working late and had to eat his. He was a heart patient on a low
sodium low fat diet and he made it by dumping all the pasta from 6
boxed in a vat of (unsalted) boileng water. Then he stirred the cheese
packets into the (skim) milk. After the pasta waaaaaaaaaaay beyond al
dente, he drained it and pourd the cheesy skim milk on top and stirred
like hell. Yum . . . yellow wallpaper paste. Haven't touched it
since.
Lynn in Fargo