Kent H.

Default Q: How long to smoke a cured ham?

The overwhelming probability is that your cured ham is precooked and
possibly smoked. When you "cook" it you are basically warming it up. I
have done this in a Weber but at a lower temp., maybe 250-275 or so with
wood chunks to hopefully make it taste like it is/was smoked. I don't
heat a precooked ham to much more than 120F to avoid drying it out. As
Julia says, the great thing about a ham like this is that after you heat
it up, you can do it again and everything will be pretty much the same,
so you don't want to dry it out the first time.
Cheers,
Kent