Posted to rec.food.cooking
Janet Bostwick[_2_] Janet Bostwick[_2_] is offline

Default Low-Iodine Diet (LID) recipe/menu ideas?

Serene Vannoy wrote:
> I have a feeling that the most annoying part of thyroid cancer won't
> be the surgeries or the doctor visits (as annoying as those are), but the
> Radioactive Iodine (RAI) treatments and the attendant Low Iodine Diet
> (LID). > Ideas?
>
> Serene

I'm very sorry to hear this. A good resource is the hospital nutritionist.
He/she can provide you with appropriate liquid supplements if you find you
have a need. Let us know how you are doing as you go along.
Janet