cez1 cez1 is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Does anyone remember the most delicious sandwich of the 1960s, a
roast beef sandwich which melted in your mouth and was so tasty, you
could not stop at one sandwich. It was served on a sesame roll. It was
sold by a franchise called Nebas, which was around for a short period
in the sixties.... To my recollection, they were in New York state and
on the east coast.

They probably could not compete in price with the fast food franchises
that evolved soon afterward. I always preferred a roast beef sandwich
to what is out there today.

Arby has a pale imitation of a roast beef sandwich which is tasteless
and needs sauces to make it edible..

A joke going around says that "Neba" meant "never buy a roast beef
sandwich at Arbys.

www.nebaroastbeef.com

Roger
I also love Roast beef sandwich it's very delicious.. I hope I could make my own.