Posted to rec.food.cooking
PeterLucas[_13_] PeterLucas[_13_] is offline

Default Is RISOTTO hard to make at home?

On Jan 25, 11:32*am, FERRANTE > wrote:
> Every time I watch "Hell's Kitchen" and Gordon screams at the "chefs"
> because they cannot make risotto properly, I get the impression that
> it must be a difficult dish to make. Is it?
>
> I have never tasted risotto and would like to. Can someone supply is
> with a simple recipe or can it be purchased in a box mix?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.
> Mark

I wouldn't have any idea how to make that shit.
I'm a meat and 2 veggie man.
Give me any old meat, some spuds, a few carrots, lots of peas, and
there is hell in me kitchen.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

"And where is the Prince who can afford to so cover his country with
troops for going down upon, as that ten thousand men descending from
the
clouds, might not in many places do an infinite deal of mischief,
before
a force could be brought together to suck em off?"