Posted to rec.food.cooking
PeterLucas[_5_] PeterLucas[_5_] is offline

Default What vegetable goes with Lasagna?

"Cheryl" > wrote in
:

> "phaeton" > wrote in message
>> Do any?
>>
>> I've always had lasagna pretty much by itself, or with some sort of
>> garlic bread.
>>
>> But if you were to add a vegetable on the side of lasagna, what would
>> it be?
>>
>> Plz don't say squash or zuccini though.
>>
>> Thx.
>>

> A green salad.

Yep.

Though not necessarily just a green salad. I like to have a leafy salad
with some chopped up tomato, cucumber, mandarin, etc, etc in it. It's
like a palate cleanser between mouthfulls of lasagne.

The salad also goes great with pizza.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

"And where is the Prince who can afford to so cover his country with
troops for its defense, as that ten thousand men descending from the
clouds, might not in many places do an infinite deal of mischief, before
a force could be brought together to repel them?"

Benjamin Franklin 1748