Jason in Dallas

Default Weber Genesis Silver vs. Vermont Castings...

The Weber Genesis line is fantastic. After re-building one I swore I was a
Weber man for life and promptly went out and bought a Weber Smokey Mountain
smoker to keep it company. Weber support is legendary and parts
availibility second to none.

However, for the price you pay Weber is lacking on features. It's like
Weber is a Mercedes and the other stuff is a lexus. You get more features
with the other brands but the Weber engineering shows you where your extra
money went.

I can't see owning anything other than a Weber unless I was going to pay
over $1000 and get an infrared grill.