Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Cooking a 3 pound standing rib

On Sat 10 Jan 2009 08:29:59p, Lynn from Fargo told us...

> On Jan 10, 6:19*pm, dsi1 > wrote:
>
> > If I was a young dude in Oz I'd be stuffing meat into my pie hole

> too.
>> Meat is not really a big part of my culture where I'm from. Hell, we
>> dig Spam! :-)

> ====================
> Hey! You ARE from Hawaii!
> Lynn in Fargo (North Dakota)
> switched to SPAM Lite!

I know a lot of people like Spam, at least occasionally. Me, the very
sight or smell of it makes me want to barf. Odd thing, though, is that I
absolutely love Underwood Devilled Ham. <g>

--
Wayne Boatwright
Date: Saturday, 01(I)/10(X)/09(MMIX)
Countdown till Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
1wks 1dys 3hrs 26mins
I like work; it fascinates me; I can sit and look at it for hours.