Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sheldon Sheldon is offline

Default What Do You Put in Your Pantry?

Kajikit wrote:

> If you've got that much space, you can store your baking pans,
> appliances, kitchen gizmos etc in there where they're out of the way
> until you want them!

I keep big sacks of cat food and cat litter in my pantry, and all
paper goods; napkins, roll towels, paper plates, TP, etc. I keep
cleaning supplies, broom, dust pan, a small ladder... and of course
all my pots and pans, bakeware, serving trays, extra knives, all sorts
of utensils I don't use often, and strainers, colanders, mixing bowls,
and appliances... I don't display any of that stuff. I also store
gallon jars of flour, rice, and other grains there. My pantry is not
very big, the size of a small walk in coat closet... were it larger
I'd easy fill it up... what a silly question, how to fill a pantry.