Louis Cohen

Default How many slabs of pork ribs for 20 adults?

If you have an over-40 crowd, many women, or guys watching their waistlines
(although today is one of those special exemption days), you may find that
not too many people eat more than about 3 ribs per person (that is, full
untrimmed spares with the flap left on, and good side dishes). At 14 ribs
per slab, I think you're OK.

If you trim the ribs, or serve back ribs, or many of the guests are guys
under 40, or your sides aren't so popular, you'll need more ribs/person.

Cook plenty, give the leftovers to friends, or vacuum seal and freeze them
until pitchers and catchers report.

----
Louis Cohen
Living la vida loca at N37° 43' 7.9" W122° 8' 42.8"