BOB

Default Turkey - Amount per person?

Barry typed:
> Well Bob, I posted the question for max size of turkey to fit in a BGE. I
> received no responses. Not even a heckle.

Barry,

I found your post. I still think it was lost in their shuffle.

I started another thread "Help a fellow Egger Before he gets bad advise from
PWNUABGE"

Go back, click on the "Last 25 posts" and you'll probably find the thread.
Introduce yourself, tell 'em how you don't get a lot of specific help anyplace
else.

Also, read through the other posts that talk about Thanksgiving and or turkeys.
Your answer might already be out there. I'm betting that a 16 pounder will fit.

Good luck!

BOB
getting ready to go find my turkey that will be brined in Mojo Crillo plus more
salt and OJ plus garlic, onyuns and etc. (I haven't decided yet)