Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dan Abel Dan Abel is offline

Default Where to buy zucchini flowers

In article >,
"Paul M. Cook" > wrote:

> Yeah, my palate is out of sync. I guess they'll taste that much better next
> spring. I probably will have to plant some zux if I hope to be able to try
> them. Produce hell, that's where I live.

I'm confused. Unless you've moved since the last time you posted your
location, you live pretty close to where much of the fresh produce in
the US is grown (Southern California). If you want to experience
produce hell, try Alaska. High prices, poor selection and poor quality.
Hawaii has some great tropical stuff, but for cool weather crops, same
story.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA