Posted to rec.food.cooking
Paul M. Cook Paul M. Cook is offline

Default Where to buy zucchini flowers

"The Ranger" > wrote in message
ndwidth...
> Paul M. Cook > wrote in message
>> Well, where? All of a sudden I just have to make stuffed
>> zucchini flowers.

> Both of my independent grocers sell them but I've only seen them during
> early spring and summer. Is there a local farmers market that you hit that
> has some favored vendors? One of the micro-growers (spinach, arugula,
> etc.) might be able to tell you if they're available and where.

Nope, no farmers market. See this is whee I think I am screwed. It seems
the only source for them is direct from a grower and then only if you know
them personally. And even then you have to be high on their favorites list.
This is what I surmise from my online searches. I was hoping somewhere
there was some specialty place that sold them online - kind of like those
specialty veggie boxes you can subscribe to.

Paul