Posted to rec.food.cooking
Kathleen[_4_] Kathleen[_4_] is offline

Default What goes well with canned corned beef hash?

Andy wrote:
> Kathleen said...
>

>>Last weekend we were at a tournament in Memphis and ate breakfast at
>>Perkins.

> Eating at a Perkins in Memphis sounds like eating Italian at an Olive Garden
> in Philly or eating at a Red Lobster in Maine!
>
> ICK!!!
>
> Andy

We was there to run the dogginz at the U-FLI Championship held at the
Showcase of Dogs, benefiting St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Flyball, Herding, Agility, Rally, Obedience, Conformation, Earthdog, you
name it, they had it. Tons of vendors, too.

4 humans and 4 dogs sharing a van and a motel room.

We came, we saw, we kicked some ass.

Breakfast was incidental.