Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.food.cooking
Siskuwihane[_2_] Siskuwihane[_2_] is offline

Default KFC 9.99 bucket

On Oct 9, 2:47*am, larry > wrote:
> James wrote:
> > How much would the raw chicken cost you at regular supermarket
> > prices? *At sale prices? *Assume you cook regularly and have all the
> > other stuff necessary for fried chicken so their cost is minor.

> Healthwise, you would do much better to bake or roast your
> chicken for better flavor, reduced fat and carbs.

That's not the question being asked.

> We pay a high price for our highly processed food in the
> name of saving time and a few cents.

Yes, we know.

Some of us also like KFC every now and then and do not need preached
to everytime a question about fast food is brought up.

Would you like to be told about veganism or the cruelty of poultry
processing plants every time you mention roasting chicken? How buying
chicken supports illegal aliens working in the plants? Probably not.