Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dimitri Dimitri is offline

Default Recipes from ‘whats in the refrigerator’ list

"Rasstag" > wrote in message
Hi folks,

Some time ago I found a recipe site which would let you enter
potential ‘ingredients’ into a search list (like what you may have on
hand in the pantry and refrigerator) and it would output a list of
recipes which could be made from what was avaliable.

I thought that capability was on a site somewhere… but darn if I can
find it. Anyone able to point me in the right direction??

Many thanks…

The easiest way is to list the ingredients you have and Google the list.
More often than not you'll fins several recipes or dishes.

As example how about anchovies and peas. Unlikely? Right.

Try to Google them.

Dimitri