Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bobo Bonobo® Bobo Bonobo® is offline

Default Friday Night Fish Dinner

On Jun 20, 4:38*pm, "jmcquown" > wrote:
> Dinner tonight, whiting fillets. *I'll be dipping them in an egg wash then
> coating them with a blend of cornmeal & flour seasoned with salt and a
> little cayenne pepper for kick. *They'll be pan-fried. *

I do the same with fish, except I usually use black or sometimes white
pepper and oftem omit the egg wash, but whiting? My mother used to
make that sometimes, and there aren't enough lemons or limes on the
planet to make me think of "jack salmon" as edible.

> What are your plans?

Buying a wheelbarrow at Lowe's, which is about 7 or 8 blocks away. My
son and I are walking there, then I'm wheeling it back. It wont fit
in the car.

> Jill

--Bryan