lostcherree

Default British Airways Vegan meals

wrote in
:

(MrFalafel) wrote:

>>mistake every now and then. I consider BA to be the most accomodating
>>airline for vegans.

> I have found Air Lanka to be the best in that respect. They have
> several different "classes" of vegetarian meals and absolutely
> fantastic "pure vegetarian" (vegan) meals. I flew with them between
> Australia and Europe 3 times and found their service in this respect
> nothing short of impeccable.
> ...On the other hand the worst so far has been Air France... what part
> of the sentence "I don't eat meat" don't they understand?? For the
> French it seems that vegetarianism is pretty much akin to having 3
> heads and being a dangerous subversive!
>
> regards,
>
> Paul.

after seeing the power the transit workers had during their strikes over
summer (only the air traffic controllers joined), I fear flying on air
france ...

every flight was cancelled on air france that day
EVERY flight with no sign of new flights

I had no money (and I mean NO money) and had slept at the airport that
night to avoid the strikes

the thought of being stuck there was not fun

Heather