Default British Airways Vegan meals

On 20 Dec 2003 00:59:11 -0800, (MrFalafel) wrote:

>mistake every now and then. I consider BA to be the most accomodating
>airline for vegans.

I have found Air Lanka to be the best in that respect. They have
several different "classes" of vegetarian meals and absolutely
fantastic "pure vegetarian" (vegan) meals. I flew with them between
Australia and Europe 3 times and found their service in this respect
nothing short of impeccable.
....On the other hand the worst so far has been Air France... what part
of the sentence "I don't eat meat" don't they understand?? For the
French it seems that vegetarianism is pretty much akin to having 3
heads and being a dangerous subversive!

regards,

Paul.