Wayne Lundberg

Default Can you freeze guacamole?

In all honesty I have not seen frozen guacamole in any of my local stores. I
do see refrigerated, de-oxydated packaged guacamole. The trick is to keep it
cool and without contact with the air. There is a plant in Tijuana that
receives the best avocados from the interior of Mexico, then take the pit
and outside skin and pull a hard vacuum and chill the package for transport
to the aguacate processor in LA - Felix - who then keep it cool and deliver
to markets throughout California. Good stuff! Never frozen. Vacuum packed
and chilled will keep for about a week.

Wayne