Posted to rec.food.cooking
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default Pepperidge Farms Cornbread Stuffing

On Nov 11, 7:00 pm, Wayne Boatwright > wrote:

> Not like the way my cornbread turns out (which is substantial, not light).
>
> When I make cornbread dressing, I bake a pan of cornbread and bake some
> biscuits, both the day before I want to use them. I cut the cornbread into
> wedges, then leave both breads exposed to air overnight, before making the
> dressing.
>
> --
> Wayne Boatwright

Yeah, I normally just make a pan of cornbread and I'm a happy camper
with the way my dressing turns out. But I thought, ok I'll try the
Pepperidge Farms stuff and do the recipe as written and save some time
to boot. I won't be doing that again! Blech!